I had forgotten that this meme even existed, but now that I remember it, I also remember wanting to do it back when it first went around. Of course, back then I didn’t know as much about myself as I do now, so the timing is rather appropriate.
My only modification is the list of Pantheon members. I don’t have a true pantheon, with a family of related deities (supposedly) belonging to a single culture. Like my heritage and history, I have a mix of beings I recognize and honor, a “personal pantheon” if you will. If you kept up with my blog here, you’ve already met 3 that occupy a special place in my customs: Grandmother Spider, Miraculous Doe and Turul. Since they already have their posts, I’ll only refer to them and focus on other people instead.
30 Days of Paganism
1. Beliefs – Why Paganism?
2. Beliefs – Cosmology
3. Beliefs – Deities
4. Beliefs – Birth, death and rebirth
5. Beliefs – Magic, spellcraft, mysticism etc
6. Beliefs – The power of prayer/reciprocity
7. Beliefs – Holidays
8. Beliefs – Patronage and other deeper relationships
9. Beliefs – Deity Gender
11. Pantheon – Overview
12. Pantheon – Perchta
13. Pantheon – Snake God
14. Pantheon – the Foxes
15. Pantheon – Storm God
16. The meaning of terms like “earth-based” and what they mean to this path
17. My ways of worship
19. Paganism and my family/friends
20. Paganism and my relationship
21. Other paths I’ve explored
22. Paganism and major life events
24. Personal aesthetics with magic and ritual
25. Priest? Clergy? One or both? Neither?
26. Any “secular” pastimes with religious significance, and why
27. How your faith has helped you in difficult times
28. One misconception about Paganism you’d like to clear up
29. The future of Paganism
30. Places of spiritual significance
Some of these will more difficult to address than others though, since this meme came from a Neopagan perspective. But still good fodder for conversation nonetheless. I most likely will be taking more than 30 days to complete this meme, as much as I would like to complete it in a month. Reality likes to poke its nose into my business sometimes.